A family tradition of exceptional vision care.
We understand the important role your eyes play in your life, and we’re dedicated to helping you protect and preserve your sight. Our eye doctors have over 90 years of combined experience.
Wichita Falls Eye Care
- State-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of vision problems and eye diseases
- Optical boutique with numerous eyeglasses and sunglasses to choose from
- Comprehensive selection of contact lenses
- LASIK and PRK assessment and co-management
- Corneal refractive therapy (CRT)
- and more!
Make a statement with your eyewear
Best in Wichita Falls
Make an appointment to visit our eye doctors today.
Whether you’re looking for the right glasses or contact lenses or need a diabetic eye exam, you can count on Clarke EyeCare Center to find the solution you need… one that can improve your vision and your quality of life. For an optometrist providing unbeatable family eye care, contact Clarke EyeCare Wichita Falls.
Wichita Falls' own Clarke EyeCare Center
Wichita Falls residents deserve the best; preserve your sight with the help of an experienced eye doctor. It’s important to take proper care of your eyes so that you can maintain your vision for years to come. In addition to regular eye exams, there are numerous other ways to protect your eyes including the following:
- Eat a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. They provide many nutrients that help to keep vision strong and eyes working hard.
- Wear goggles and protective eyewear when participating in sports or dangerous activities. Safety glasses can protect your eyes from sharp objects or flying particles.
- Wear sunglasses. UV rays can be damaging to the eyes. Prolonged exposure to UV rays can even cause a loss of eyesight in later years. When choosing sunglasses, polarized lenses are usually the most effective.
- Avoid looking at a computer screen or monitor for long periods of time. If you work in front of a computer, make sure to take periodic breaks to give your eyes a rest.